We begin with an assessment: how does your institution work now? We ask critical questions to determine how your organization manages its goals and its overall performance.
The process of answering the questions helps you to:
- Align your resources efficiently with institutional goals.
- Identify the existing strengths in order to build on them.
- Focus on those areas that need improvement.
- Understand barriers, cultural and procedural, that are keeping your staff members from being all they can be.
Essential areas that we investigate include:
- Strategic planning
- Customer service orientation
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management
- Workforce culture and procedures
- Operations workflow
Your outcomes will be:
- You provide ever-improving value to your students, other customers, and stakeholders,
- You improve your organization's overall effectiveness and capability.
- Your workforce members will have improved communication, productivity, and effectiveness.
- You will achieve your strategic goals.
Our team of professionals has the experience and training to...
Assess, Analyze, and Report
Administrative processes and programs:
- Financial aid
- Fund raising/Development
- Potential business opportunities
- Data mining and executive reporting
- Strategic Planning
- Assessment of institutional effectiveness
- Administrative policies and procedures
- Faculty and administrative relationship building
Evaluate, Train, and Mentor
- Facilitate workshops
- Governance issues
- Campus leadership
- Board members